DDP and DSP is made up of two sessions, each of which takes about 10-15 minutes to complete. To complete a session, follow the steps below:
- Watch the Getting Started video to learn how to use the TLC interface.
- Download the worksheet for the session and print it or type in answers as you watch. Having an easy reference guide will help you with your term in office.
- Click on a link in the page menu to the left to start a session.
- At the end of the session, if you are a district leader, complete the survey.
- Return and repeat the session as many times as you like.
Below is an overview of each session:
Session 1: DDP provides an overview of the Distinguished District Program and how to achieve Distinguished District status.
Session 2: DSP defines how to use the District Success Plan to achieve the goals outlined in the DDP.
For any questions or comments regarding the TLC, email email@example.com.