Budget and Financial Management is made up of two sessions, each of which takes about 10-15 minutes to complete. To complete a session, follow the steps below:
- Watch the Getting Started video to learn how to use the TLC interface.
- Download the worksheet for the session and print it or type in answers as you watch. Having an easy reference guide will help you with your term in office.
- Click on a link in the page menu to the left to start a session.
- At the end of the session, if you are a district leader, complete the survey.
- Return and repeat the session as many times as you like.
Below is an overview of each session:
Session 1: Budget Creation defines tools for creating a district budget and outlines the roles of the district leaders involved in budget creation.
Session 2: Budget Maintenance covers how to maintain the district budget once it is created and the roles of the district leaders involved in budget maintenance.
For any questions or comments regarding the TLC, email firstname.lastname@example.org.