Set goals for success!
Your district must strive to make training sessions an enjoyable and rewarding learning experience. Outstanding training programs:
- Apply the concepts of effective leadership.
- Give participants a practical understanding of their roles and responsibilities as a district or club officer.
- Incorporate the training and educational programs published by Toastmasters International.
- Provide the tools to achieve Distinguished Club, Distinguished Area, Distinguished Division and Distinguished District.
- Encourage planning and growth.
- Motivate participants to function together as team members.
- Urge participants to read, review and use the handbooks, manuals and other materials important to achieving success as a district or club officer.
- Answer questions and stimulate discussion.
- Give officers a firm foundation for their term of office.