Speechcraft in Brief
What is it?
Speechcraft is a short, seminar-style presentation that teaches basic Toastmasters skills: speaking and evaluating. Toastmasters members build their meeting management skills by leading the seminar. It’s a great way to attract members to an existing club or begin forming a new club.
How it works:
- You can choose how you want to do the presentation!
- Do sessions in four, six or eight weeks
- 1-2 hours per session
Speechcraft may be:
Presented as part of the Toastmasters meeting which makes it easier for participants to become members at the conclusion of the presentation.
- Invite 5-10 people
- Devote 30 minutes of each meeting to presenting Speechcraft
Presented as a seminar-style presentation (outside of club meeting):
- You can invite more people
- Can be tailored to any group or company
- A great way to form a new club
How to get started:
- More information about Speechcraft
- Order the Speechcraft Starter Kit (Item 205) from the online store