A profile of Toastmasters members:
What industries employ Toastmasters?
- 52% of members are female and 48% are male.
- The average member annual household income is $50,000-$74,999.
- 30% of members earn $100,000+ annually.
- The average member age is 45.8 years.
- 25.4% of members are between the ages of 18 and 34.
- 74% of members have a bachelor's degree or higher.
- 35% of members have a master's degree or higher.
- 17% professional, scientific and technical services
- 15% finance, insurance and real estate
- 8% educational services
- 14% other
- Only 3.2% of members are unemployed.
* Please note: Data collected from a stratified random sample of the Toastmasters membership in November 2011 with a margin of error +/- 2%.