Toastmasters benefit their communities by conducting the following types of programs:
- Youth Leadership – public speaking training for junior and high school students.
- Speechcraft – a short course in public speaking for adults in business, education, industry and government.
- Speakers Bureau – to help other nonprofit organizations and community and government groups tell their stories to the community.
- Gavel Clubs – bringing Toastmasters training to prisons and other institutions.
- Success/Leadership and Success/Communication presentations – educational modules in a how-to format on topics such as conducting productive meetings, effective listening, parliamentary procedure, evaluation, creative thinking, leadership, management and training.
For more information about these Toastmasters community service opportunities, find a Toastmasters location near you.