Speaker Submission Guidelines and Mutual Agreement
Past International Convention speakers include people from all walks of life, many of whom are Toastmasters members who epitomize the power of the Toastmasters program. This is your chance to share your message on an international stage!
International Convention presenters are expected to:
- Be professional in both demeanor and attire at all times.
- Consider the global audience when speaking.
- Not sell products from the stage.
- Refrain from promoting particular religious or political views.
- Work closely with Toastmasters International staff.
- Provide presentation materials for review by July 1, 2015.
- Grant permission for audio recording rights.
- Participate in event promotion as needed.
In return, Toastmasters International will:
- Provide a complimentary full registration for all non-ticketed Convention events.
- Reimburse expenses (e.g., coach-fare air transportation, meals and lodging on presentation days).
- Provide a table for product sales following your presentation.
- Promote your presentation in the Toastmaster magazine (circ. 300,000 internationally) and via U.S. news release and social media.
If you agree to the expectations listed above, return to the Call for Presenters Form