2017 International Convention
When: August 23-26, 2017
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Registration: Opens in late April. Check back soon!
Join us in August for the 2017 Toastmasters International Convention in Vancouver, Canada!
- Registration begins in April 2017, but you can book your hotel today!
- Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring? Fill out this form and we’ll send you the prospectus.
- Join the first ever post-convention cruise, traveling from Vancouver to Alaska on Celebrity Cruise Line.
- If you have any questions, please email World Headquarters.
If you are not a citizen of Canada or the United States of America, please click on this link to determine if you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visa to travel to Canada.
If you qualify for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) please apply here.
If you require a letter of invitation, please click here to complete our request form. We will send your letter to the email address you provide within one week. If you have an urgent need please complete the form and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To visit Canada, you will need to meet some basic requirements. These may include the following:
- Have valid travel documents, such as a passport
- Be in good health
- Have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- Convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your granted visit
- Have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need will vary, based on factors such as how long you stay, where you stay, etc.)
- Delegates are encouraged to submit their visa applications well in advance of the event date at a Visa Application Centre or online via the Canadian Government website. Visa application centres provide a number of services including helping applicants fill out forms, answer questions and ensure that applications are complete, thereby reducing unnecessary delays or refusals due to incomplete applications.
- If you need to apply for a visa online, click on this link and scroll to the bottom of the page until you see “Apply for a visitor visa.”
Note: Please plan ahead. It can take up to 36 business days to process an application.
Hope to see you there!
The Toastmaster magazine is online!
View the magazine from your computer, tablet or smartphone.View Now
Give your winners official recognition
Save 10% on all Torch Awards in March. Use promo code TORCH.Shop Now