Ambassadors play a major role in ensuring the Pathways learning experience launches successfully. Their primary responsibilities include building excitement and support for the new education program through motivating, educating and inspiring members within their district. The Ambassadors consist of approximately 1,500 volunteers. There is one Ambassador for every 10 clubs within a district.
The role of Ambassador includes:
- Educating other members about Pathways
- Providing updates as the roll out progresses
- Explaining the program’s enhancements
- Spreading the word about how Pathways benefits members
- Visiting clubs and answering members’ questions
- Working closely with the Chief Ambassador to share member feedback
Last Chance to Save
Pre-register by August 17 for ＄75 savings. Experience leadership and communication excellence!Join Us
What's Your Path?
Show off your progress on your learning path! Visit www.toastmasters.org/PathPins and use code PATHPINS to save 10% on Pathways recognition pins and level tags! Offer valid March 1-31, 2019. Not valid with any other offer.Shop Now
Keep up with the latest news and updates from Toastmasters International.View Announcements