Board of Directors
The affairs of Toastmasters International are conducted by and under the direction of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is made up of 19 elected officers and directors and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), an ex officio member without voting privileges. The international officers are the International President, International President-Elect, First Vice President, Second Vice President, Immediate Past International President and CEO. These officers constitute the Executive Committee, the Strategic Planning Committee and the Finance Committee. Each officer serves a one-year term with the exception of the CEO. International directors support Toastmasters in and out of the boardroom as organizational fiduciaries and representatives. They are responsible for:
- Upholding the mission of Toastmasters International and serving as its ambassadors
- Developing organizational strategy and policies, and ensuring their implementation
- Approving and overseeing the budget and financial matters
- Incorporating member needs into organizational decisions
- Handling significant member disciplinary matters
BOARD OF DIRECTORS RESOURCES
The Toastmaster magazine is online!
View the magazine from your computer, tablet or smartphone.Read Here
Present like a Pro!
Save 10% on the 3-in-1 USB Laser Pen (8GB) with gift box in February. Use promo code USBPEN.Shop Now