Board of Directors
The affairs of Toastmasters International are conducted by and under the direction of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is made up of 19 elected officers and directors and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), an ex officio member without voting privileges. The international officers are the International President, International President-Elect, First Vice President, Second Vice President, Immediate Past International President and CEO. These officers constitute the Executive Committee, the Strategic Planning Committee and the Finance Committee. Each officer serves a one-year term with the exception of the CEO. International directors support Toastmasters in and out of the boardroom as organizational fiduciaries and representatives. They are responsible for:
- Upholding the mission of Toastmasters International and serving as its ambassadors
- Developing organizational strategy and policies, and ensuring their implementation
- Approving and overseeing the budget and financial matters
- Incorporating member needs into organizational decisions
- Handling significant member disciplinary matters
BOARD OF DIRECTORS RESOURCES
Meeting minutes are the official record of the events that transpire during Board meetings.
Read how the 2015 Strategic Plan for the next three-five years was developed and learn about the organization’s goals and objectives.
See a list of Toastmasters International's past international presidents.
New Online Photo Gallery!
Member Connections shows club members having fun and creating memories.View Now